Services for Newtowners in CT
Tapping For Peace, EFT Group Practice
107 Church Hill Rd.
“I came to a place of true release, understanding, forgiveness & personal peace that I had not come to with any other method”
– C.H., Newtown Educator
EFT Tapping assists the brain and body in returning to its natural resourceful and resilient state.
- Approved by the American Psychological Association
- Effective for: stress & trauma, resiliency, anxiety, pain relief, panic
attacks, and other physical and emotional symptoms
We have heard from countless individuals who have reported finding tremendous relief
from their stress and trauma symptoms with EFT”
– Jennifer Barahona, Newtown-Sandy Hook Community Foundation
- Free Individual & Group sessions for those who qualify – parents, students, educators
- Compassion fatigue & secondary trauma consultations for professionals serving the community
- Sliding Scale