They tapped with him on the call, shared their stories, and he was transformed. Newly emboldened, JT set off on a mission to raise money to send the Rwandan ambassadors to college, and just a few months later, raised enough to send Bette to college for a year (and has since raised enough to send her for three more years!) You’ll be hearing a lot more about this amazing story in an upcoming documentary which should be ready in the spring.
– I’ve seen YOU – brave, loving, powerful, giving you – donating funds both through our original fundraising efforts and through The Tapping World Summit, to make all of this and more possible.
And much more…I’ve seen miracles unfold and I know more are just around the corner.
So that begs the question: What’s next? The answer: A lot more!
While everything that has happened this past year has been amazing, there is still a tremendous need within this community and we are ramping up our efforts even further. In the coming year, we will continue the focus on training local counselors, providing direct tapping sessions to as many people as possible, empowering people to heal, and much more.
Here’s a small dose of what’s planned for 2014:
– Providing EFT certification training to mental health and healing arts professionals serving those traumatized by the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy
– Providing EFT sessions to Newtowners who continue to be affected by the tragedy, including first responders, families who lost loved ones, student and staff survivors and their families, and many others.
– Program partnership with Resiliency Center of Newtown providing training, support and private sessions
– Educator trauma relief and classroom training for teachers
– On-going mentoring and clinical support for certified EFT practitioners and educators
National School/Educator Programs
– Supporting and expanding current programs in CT, CA, NY and HI including educator stipends, mentoring, and documentation.
At-A-Distance Disaster Relief and Rapid Response Team Support
– This year we provided mentoring and training via Skype and teleconference for EFT practitioners responding on the ground to tragedies in Boston, Oklahoma, The Philippines and others. We plan on expanding our readiness and effectiveness by developing formally documented training including audio/video/written support materials.
On-The-Ground Humanitarian Trauma Relief
– Respond to an extraordinary opportunity and invitation to work with child soldiers in Uganda partnering with Jane Ekayu from the Children of Peace organization.
– Project LIGHT: Hawaii for at-risk youth. One month training and implementation for community stakeholders and 12 at-risk youngsters, including video documentation
– On-going program support for Project LIGHT: Rwanda
– International Youth Healing Conference partnering with Children of Peace and the Amala Foundation bringing traumatized youth from around the world to Kenya in December 2014, including our Project LIGHT Ambassadors.
– Outreach to colleges and universities to include EFT certification training
– EFT Research with students, prisoners, veterans and pain relief clients
– Jesse Lewis Choose Love Foundation partnership. Summer tour to promote Choose Love Movement and EFT
Can I ask for something? (pretty please?)
I value our relationship and your trust in what we’re doing so much, that I don’t like to “ask” anything of you too often. But I’ve tapped away my reluctance to asking because I need your help!
All of what we’re doing, and the big plans listed above, require money to make them happen. It’s just the reality! I personally don’t take a penny from the Foundation, and never will, nor does anyone in The Tapping Solution, but not everyone is in a position to donate their time that way, and we need more help.
Our volunteers have been stretched to the max, and it’s time we take things to the next level. So this holiday season, if you are moved about what we are doing, if you believe in this work and its ability to transform our world, then please consider contributing to it.
The Tapping Solution Foundation is a 501(c)(3) recognized charitable organization, so your donation is tax deductible and goes directly to this work.
Any size donation, even $1, really makes a difference. And if things have been good this year, and you want to donate a little (or a lot) more, great! And if you, or someone you know is a big-time donor who wants to really get involved in underwriting a large portion of what we’re doing, please let me know and we can jump on the phone so I can share more details about our plans.
To donate today, please click here:
Whether you choose to donate today or not, I want to thank you for your commitment to this powerful work.
The beauty of tapping, of doing this work together, is that as we all heal individually, as we break past abundance blocks, relationship challenges, pain and disease in our bodies… as we clear out the limiting beliefs, the patterns of sabotage and all of that old stuff that has been holding us back, we heal the world.
So thank you. For your courage. For your vision. For your inspiration. For your dedication to live your best life and create a world of peace and harmony.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
Until next time…
P.S. End of the year is a GREAT time for a tax-deductible donation! wink, wink.